Strefa czasowa: UTC

Nasze forum sponsorują:

Drukuj

Instead of a first down at the New England 44
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 23 paź 2019, o 01:22 

Todd Gurley said his knee was fine Austin Bryant Jersey , and Sean McVay agreed.But Gurley, who received two votes for offensive player of the year, didn’t play like Gurley the past two games. He had five touches for 13 yards in the NFC Championship Game, and after McVay said he expected Gurley to play a “big role” in Super Bowl LIII, the Rams star running back had 11 touches for 34 yards.So what gave?“I actually think it is more of a result of the kind of opportunities he had,” McVay said. “I don’t want to [beat] a broken record, but the reality is that we didn’t get a lot of plays off in general until you kind of get into some of those known passing situations toward the end Rashan Gary Jersey , and it seemed like we did end up having success.”Gurley had a 13-yard run in the fourth quarter negated by a holding penalty on center John Sullivan. the Rams went backward, facing first-and-20 at their own 33. “I thought the holding call was a really tough one for us,” McVay said. “We had a good drive going. Todd makes a nice cutback run on a tight zone, and then it puts us at first-and-20. Those kinds of plays seem like they continuously presented themselves throughout the night, and it never really enabled us to get in a rhythm. That was really tough.”Gurley missed the final two regular-season games with left knee inflammation, but he hasn’t appeared on the team’s injury report the past three weeks.“Todd is healthy Darnell Savage Jr. Jersey , and we just didn’t really get a chance to get anybody going today offensively, and that starts with me,” McVay said. The Rams aren’t accustomed to seeing Aaron Donald this time of year. This marks the first time in Sean McVay’s tenure as head coach that the defensive tackle has attended organized team activities.“It’s nice having him around this time of year,” McVay said, via the team website. “I didn’t realize how much I enjoyed him.”Donald attended only the team’s mandatory minicamp in 2017 while hoping for a long-term contract extension. He skipped the entire offseason program last year, including the mandatory minicamp, before signing a long-term deal in August.The two-time defending defensive player of the year has brought an energy to the Rams this offseason.“He brings that intensity to the D-line Elgton Jenkins Jersey ,” Rams defensive lineman Michael Brockers said. “He’s pushing us in the weight room, just to get better. I appreciate that he’s out here because that’s a big-name guy. Usually you see them, they’re doing their own thing. But he’s out here working, working with us and getting better �? so we appreciate that.�?

Strefa czasowa: UTC