Strefa czasowa: UTC

Nasze forum sponsorują:

Drukuj

The Giants made several roster moves Wednesday.
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 1 lis 2019, o 08:48 

They added two players Diontae Johnson Jersey , signing free agent kicker Joey Slye and claiming receiver Da’Mari Scott off waivers from the Bills.The Giants also cut defensive back Tony Lippett and received a commissioner’s exemption for defensive back Kamrin Moore. The team suspended Moore team last week after his alleged involvement in a domestic violence incident.Slye, a rookie from Virginia Tech, spent a week with the Giants in May.Scott (pictured) played three games for the Bills last season but did not have a reception. He entered the NFL as a rookie free agent Justin Layne Jersey , signing with the Browns last spring.Scott was on the Browns�? practice squad and then the active roster before his release Dec. 1. He was signed to the Bills�? practice squad four days later before Buffalo promoted him to the active roster on Dec. 8.The Giants signed Lippett on Oct. 25, 2018, and he played three games for the team. The Bengals used the ninth overall choice on receiver John Ross in 2017. He has played 16 games with 11 starts Benny Snell Jr. Jersey , making 21 catches for 210 yards and seven touchdowns in two seasons.New Bengals coach Zac Taylor said last week he knows why Ross was a first-round choice, calling him “electric” at Washington. Taylor, though Zach Gentry Jersey , added “let’s see what he can put on tape.”Going into his third season, Ross faces a crucial year. He knows it. The Bengals know it. Everyone knows it.“Each year it gets bigger for me,” Ross said Nick Bosa Jersey , via Geoff Hobson of the team website.Ross is ready for a new start in a new offense with new coaches.“I think it’s a good chance for me. I know it’s a good chance for me,�? Ross said. “I’m going to go out there and continue to be myself. I already know I’m going to love it. I love it now. How exciting it looks, the amount of big plays for everybody. The amount of opportunity everyone is going to get is amazing.”The Bengals point to the jump Tyler Boyd made in his third season L.J. Collier Jersey , hoping for the same from Ross. Boyd made 76 receptions for 828 yards and three touchdowns his first two seasons before catching 76 passes for 1,028 yards and seven touchdowns last season.

Strefa czasowa: UTC