Strefa czasowa: UTC

Nasze forum sponsorują:

Drukuj

Still the No. 1 quarterback in the opinion of Chris Simms
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 7 lis 2019, o 02:08 

The full Madden ratings have been released http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-dawson-knox-jersey , and a certain player with a reputation for being a tad sensitive may not be happy with the number he received.Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who last year was one of seven players to get a game-high 99, has fallen all the way to 90.Rodgers lands at No. 7 in the assessment of the folks at EA, behind Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes (97), Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (96), Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers (94), Saints quarterback Drew Brees (92), Colts quarterback Andrew Luck (92) http://www.giantsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dexter-lawrence-jersey , and Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson (91).Other quarterbacks who may have beef with his Madden rating include Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (89), Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan (85), Panthers quarterback Cam Newton (84), Rams quarterback Jared Goff (83), Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson (82), and Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky (75).Also, Raiders quarterback Derek Carr has an 80, which could be enough to get Carr to block the official Madden account on Twitter.Others of note: Giants quarterback Eli Manning has a 72, Jaguars quarterback Nick Foles landed at only 77 http://www.arizonacardinalsteamonline.com/zach-allen-jersey , Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson got a 76, and Jets quarterback Sam Darnold and Bills quarterback Josh Allen each received paltry 74s.The NFC North’s quarterbacks got it particularly rough, from Rodgers’ 90 to Trubisky’s 75 to Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins getting an 81 to Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford earning a 79 — the same rating as Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota.While the game designers clearly hope to create separation, the current golden age of quarterbacks justifies more players getting higher ratings than they received. Check out the full list of quarterback ratings here. It doesn’t take a long look at the Dolphins roster to realize they may not be very good this year. And even the owner admitted he’s prepared for some short-term pain.But for coach Brian Flores, the notion that the Dolphins are planning to be bad on purpose is offensive.“I think the term tanking, I think it’s disrespectful to the game,” Flores said. “I really do. I don’t like that term. I don’t like when people use it. This game has done a lot for me, personally. I’ve said this before, football really leveled the playing field for me as a person. It’s really the one thing that leveled the playing field. To disrespect the game and use that term Cullen Gillaspia Jersey , it stirs something up inside of me, to put it nicely. Those are my feelings on it.“I’m going to go into every game trying to win. That’s always going to be my objective. I’m going to go into anything I do trying to win. I’m going to try to instill that into everybody I come across. No, there’s no tanking. You can write that over and over and over again.”Chances are, he’ll get his wish, as that word became part of the Dolphins fans lexicon for 2019 while the 2018 season was still being played.“Yes, [the term ‘tanking’] struck a nerve, and I think it will always strike a nerve, because I think it’s disrespectful to the game,” Flores said. “I think to even say that �? and I’ve heard it multiple times �? I do think it’s a disrespect to the game that I love. Quite honestly Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , I won’t stand for it, to be honest. That’s where I’m at. We’re going to leave it there and we’re going to try to win every game.”Flores signed a five-year contract when he was hired, a year longer than standard for first-time coaches. And his approach is the only one a coach can honestly take, while he builds for a future than realistically lies beyond the coming season.

Strefa czasowa: UTC