Strefa czasowa: UTC

Nasze forum sponsorują:

Drukuj

Tables first for those who prefer that kind of view.
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 30 lis 2019, o 02:02 

Since Joe Flacco Jersey , I just wrote up 3rd and long as well. I’m about typed-out for the day, so there is gong to be very little prose in this piece. I’ll post the data, you can make of it what you will. [quote][/quote]OffensiveDefensiveNow for the pretty pictures :-)Offensive DataConnor McGovern, Matt Paradis, Garett Bolles and Ronald Leary have played every offensive for us so far this year. Turner has played quite well when he has been called upon. Turner has currently played 30% of the offensive snaps this year. PFF has him ranked as the 34th best OT in the game and he has only allowed one sack according the data from the Washington Post. Losing Jake Butt for the year hurts because Jeff Heuerman proved last game that he is not a quality NFL TE. There is no way he should be on the field for close to 90% of the offensive snaps in any game (just my opinion). He got his lunch money stolen on the interception last game.It’s interesting to see the balance here particularly if you factor out the 3rd game where Lindsay got ejected. I like the trend line for Andy Janovich and I hope that continues. Nothing really of note here other than to show we run 4WR sets about one out of every five plays. Defensive DataIt looks like we are trying to keep Wolfe fresh by getting Gotsis and Harris more PT.Todd Davis is now playing more than Brandon Marshall (due partly to injury). Josey Jewell appears to be an interchangeable part now at ILB, which is a good thing. The symmetry here shows that Shane Ray and Shaquil Barrett and the Backups for Von Miller and Bradley Chubb. I like that we are getting Von some rest, but I don’t like that there have been critical late game defensive snaps where Von is on the sideline instead of in the game. That can’t be allowed to happen. I thought the whole point of getting him rest early in the game was so that he could be fresh in the 4th quarter when he really needs to shine. Justin Simmons has yet to miss a defensive snap for us this year. It will be interesting to see if Isaac Yiadom has learned enough at any point during his rookie season to start getting some rotational snaps in place of Tramaine Brock or Adam Jones (assuming that they both stay healthy or return to health). So did any of this surprise you? For those who want to see the special teams snaps you can view the data here.Royce Freeman first Broncos’ rookie running back to start Week 1 since Terrell Davis Royce Freeman was named the Denver Broncos starting running back heading into their Week 1 matchup with the Seattle Seahawks making him the first Broncos’ rookie running back to Start Week 1 since Terrell Davis did it in 1995.Freeman has looked every bit the part of a starting-caliber running back through training camp and the preseason Bradley Chubb Jersey White , which has given coaches the confidence to put him at the front with Devontae Booker being their third down option.“Royce Freeman is the starting running back for our football team,” Head Coach Vance Joseph said on Monday. “That being said, it’s going to be by packages, also. Royce is our leading runner, but on third downs you’ll probably see [Devontae] Booker, and obviously having a package for Phillip [Lindsay] is going to be important to each gameplan we have each week.”It appears the only reason it took so long for Freeman to ascend to the top of the depth chart at running back was the coaching staff waiting to see how well he did in pass protection. Through the preseason, Freeman showed that his rookie awareness was good enough to alleviate those concerns.“First of all Brian Dawkins Jersey , his maturity,” Joseph added. “He can carry the load from a physical standpoint and a mental standpoint. He was really good in pass pro, so that’s your biggest worry about having a young halfback playing with a veteran quarterback—it’s the pass-pro issues. He’s shown the IQ and the maturity to be a great pass-pro guy, on third downs especially.”Joining a Pro Football Hall of Famer like Terrell Davis as the last rookie running back in Denver to earn a start in Week 1 is quite the honor. Davis went on to rush for 1,117 yards in 14 games, averaging 4.7 yards per attempt and scoring 8 total touchdowns in his rookie year. Of course, we all know he then went on the greatest three-year run a running back has ever had with 5 Noah Fant Denver Broncos Jersey ,296 yards and 53 total touchdowns in the regular season from 1996-98. Freeman may not have that kind of career arch, but the fact that he has made it this far shows how ready his is for the NFL. “You can’t get too ahead of yourself thinking about things like that,” Freeman said of being named the starter. “Everybody is here at the NFL—the highest level—and you have to tell yourself that you belong. You have to go out there and you have to prove every day.”That opening quote was backed up again and again as Freeman asserted his desire to work hard and get better each and every week.“It’s an honor,” Freeman added. “To be named a starter for a football team is definitely something that means a lot to me. Now, I just have to go out there and work hard.”

Strefa czasowa: UTC