Strefa czasowa: UTC

Nasze forum sponsorują:

Drukuj

Judicial sources quoted by ANSA news agency on Monday
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 4 cze 2018, o 09:33 

" It's my time.
Phil Jackson, who has won a record 11 NBA titles as a coach, is near to concluding a deal to become theNew York Knicks basketball operations boss, ESPN reported Tuesday.

The US-based sports news network, citing unnamed sources, said the Knicks were confident they would have final details sorted out this week and an announcement of a deal by next week.

Jackson, 68, retired as a coach in May of 2011 after having guided the Chicago Bulls to six NBA titles in the 1990s and theLos Angeles Lakers to five NBA crowns from 2000-2010.

Jackson is engaged to Jeanie Buss, the brother of Lakers owner Jim Buss.

Jackson would replace Steve Mills Yannick Ngakoue Womens Jersey , who was named president and general manager of the Knicks last September.

But the Knicks have been a flop this season at 25-40, 3.5 games behind the Atlanta Hawks for the eighth and final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.

The team also has superstar Carmelo Anthony looking at free agency after this season, although having Jackson in the fold could entice talent to the Knicks that might have had second thoughts given their struggles this season.

Jackson played for the Knicks from 1967-1978 and helped the team win its most recent NBA crown in 1973.

(Agencies)

"

TAIPEI, March 18 (Xinhua) -- A preliminary investigation into a fire that destroyed several police motorcycles here early Wednesday morning has not yet found evidence of human involvement, but no cause has been ruled out Leonard Fournette Womens Jersey , according to local police.

The fire, which started at around 3:00 a.m. in the parking lot of Songshan police station in Taipei City, destroyed 11 police motorcycles and partially damaged two other motorcycles and another two police vehicles, according to Lin Chi-tien, deputy head of the Taipei City Police Department's Songshan Precinct.

Lin told Xinhua that preliminary investigation by the police department and fire department did not uncover lighters or other incendiary materials nor any solid or liquid combustibles at the scene. Scrutiny of footage from nearby cameras has not revealed any suspicious person or vehicle.

However, he said it is difficult to rule out arson as the cause of the blaze at this stage as the investigation is still ongoing.

The exact cause is expected to be determined within a week, according to Lin.

How do you know when it's time for marriage counseling? Easy. Are you in a relationship Authentic A. J. Cann Jersey , even a good one? Then it is time.

Years ago my wife and I participated in an organization called "Marriage Encounter," which emphasized communication techniques. I've always liked its motto: "Making Good Marriages Even Better!"

That's what I hope to emphasize for you today. It's time to make your good relationship even better!

And how do I suggest you do that? If you have a relationship that is doing pretty good and doesn't really need any help, then I want you to go to Marriage Counseling!

You may think that counseling is only for problems, but that's not so. People without all those nasty problems can use the process to create far better lives than they ever imagined.

I so love it when a couple comes to me just to grow. I'll admit that this is usually not the case. It usually takes pain to get people through my office door. But, occasionally, couples come to me just to make their good relationship even better. What fun that is!

So, what does a couple do in therapy if they have no problems to work on? There are SO many things we can do:

-Develop even more sophisticated communication abilities
-Use psychological instruments (tests) to determin differences Authentic Dante Fowler Jr Jersey , simularities, and how to complement each other's personality gifts
-Seek spiritual growth together
-Take time o. Cheap NFL Shirts Cheap NBA Hoodies Cheap NHL Hoodies Cheap NCAA Hats Wholesale Hoodies Wholesale College Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys

Strefa czasowa: UTC