Najlepsze forum rolnicze • Zobacz wątek - Fognini said. "We knew that Argentina was a tough team

Strefa czasowa: UTC

Nasze forum sponsorują:
Reklama Sponsora

Dział zablokowany Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 1 ] 
  Drukuj

Fognini said. "We knew that Argentina was a tough team
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 16 gru 2017, o 08:36 

KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. Larry Bird Team USA Jersey . - No. 1-ranked Rafael Nadal and No. 2 Novak Djokovic advanced to the Sony Open final without playing a point on Friday. Both received walkovers when their semifinal opponents withdrew for health reasons. That left Nadal and Djokovic to play for the title on Sunday in their 40th career meeting and their first of 2014. Djokovic was given a walkover for the second time in the tournament when Kei Nishikori withdrew because of a left groin injury. Four hours later, Tomas Berdych pulled out before his match against Nadal due to gastroenteritis. The wave of ailments left the tournament with only two womens doubles matches for disappointed spectators. Former No. 1 Martina Hingis advanced to her first doubles final since 2007 when she and Sabine Lisicki beat Cara Black and Sania Mirza 6-3, 6-4. On Saturday, No. 1 Serena Williams will try for her seventh Key Biscayne title when she plays No. 2 Li Na — health permitting. Djokovic also received a walkover in the third round and has played only six sets in the tournament. Hes seeking his fourth title in the event, while Nadal is 0-3 in Key Biscayne finals, one of only three ATP Masters 1000 tournaments he has yet to win. Djokovic will try to complete a March sweep Sunday. He won the Indian Wells title two weeks ago, when he beat Federer in the final. Nadal leads his rivalry with Djokovic, 22-17, and they went 3-3 last year. Regardless of Sundays outcome, Nadal will remain No. 1 and Djokovic No. 2 next week. A disappointed Nishikori pulled out less than two hours before his semifinal. "I tried to warm up and I couldnt move" Nishikori said. "With anybody on the other side, I dont think I could win today." Berdychs withdrawal was announced an hour before his match. That spared him from having to face a player who has won their past 16 meetings. Nishikori said his groin has bothered him for more than a month, and he retired during a match in Delray Beach last month. This week he won a won a three-set match against David Ferrer, saving four match points, and then beat Roger Federer in a three-setter Wednesday night. The No. 21-ranked Nishikori said he wont need surgery, but hes unsure how long hell be sidelined and will fly home to Japan to see a doctor. His next scheduled match is in Davis Cup for Japan against the Czech Republic in Toyko on April 4. Nishikori has retired or withdrawn 14 times in his career, including three times in Grand Slam events. He was hoping to reach his first ATP Masters 1000 final. "It was going to be a great challenge for me today," Nishikori said. "Hopefully I can play another time." Three of the past six Key Biscayne mens semifinals have been cancelled. Nadal withdrew because of a knee injury in 2012, giving Andy Murray a walkover. Spectators on Friday will be offered a chance to exchange their tickets for a session at the 2015 tournament. DeMar DeRozan Team USA Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (3) - Early goal against was on the power play. Stephon Marbury USA Jersey . 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday. http://www.teamusaolympicsshop.us/Olympics-Jimmy-Butler-Usa-Jersey/ .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown.MAR DEL PLATA, Argentina -- Italy reached the quarterfinals of the Davis Cup on Sunday when Fabio Fognini defeated Carlos Berlocq of Argentina to give Italy an unassailable 3-1 lead in the best-of-five series. Fognini defeated Berlocq 6-7 (5), 6-4, 6-1, 6-4 in 3 hours, 38 minutes. It was Italys first victory over Argentina in Davis Cup play, and the loss ended Argentinas 12-year streak of reaching the quarterfinals. "It was a perfect weekend," Fognini said. "We knew that Argentina was a tough team,, but I was very focused mentally. Stephen Curry Team USA Jersey. " Italy took control on Saturday when doubles pair Fognini and Simone Bolelli defeated Argentinas Eduardo Schwank and Horacio Zeballos. Italy won its lone Davis Cup title in 1976. Argentina has never won and has lost four times in the final. Argentina played the weekend matches without its top player Juan Martin del Potro, who is skipping the Davis Cup to concentrate on tour events. Argentinas other top player David Nalbandian retired last year. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Dział zablokowany Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC