Najlepsze forum rolnicze • Zobacz wątek - Jamaal Charles writes a letter to Kansas City

Strefa czasowa: UTC

Nasze forum sponsorują:
Reklama Sponsora

Dział zablokowany Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 1 ] 
  Drukuj

Jamaal Charles writes a letter to Kansas City
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 7 lis 2017, o 06:44 

He now a Bronco and it weird. No doubt about it. Seeing Jamaal Charles come out of the tunnel tonight wearing a Broncos uniform will be very, very weird.On the day that Jamaal is facing the KC Chiefs for the first time in his career, he wrote a letter to Kansas City in the Players Tribune. Which is why, with my coming back here now as a Bronco, I wanted to take the time to write this for y’all. I wanted to tell you, straight up It was a privilege to play at Arrowhead. That it was great raising my kids as Chiefs fans. And that wee all going to be feeling some type of way when I play the Chiefs tonight in a different uniform https://www.chiefsfullapparel.com/Chiefs_Jr_Nelson_Jersey.At the end of the day, I wouldn change a single thing about the past nine years. I could go on and on about how grateful I am, or about what my old team means to me. But instead Il just say it like this Football ends at some point. Family is forever.Denver is my home now. And I embracing my new city my new family the same way I did Kansas City. I know I don have anything left to prove in this league, but I still have plenty left to play for. And I as excited as Ie been in a long time for the next part of this story.The whole piece is worth a read. Jamaal talked about the time he was a healthy scratch and learning from Larry Johnson. That hit me that he had been a Chief for a long time. Nine years is a long time and a lot changes in that time, especially in your 20s. It was a privilege watching you Devin Chappell Jersey, Jamaal.

Dział zablokowany Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC