Najlepsze forum rolnicze • Zobacz wątek - Nelson Agholor, Torrey Smith Deliver Home Runs For The Offen

Strefa czasowa: UTC

Nasze forum sponsorują:
Reklama Sponsora

Dział zablokowany Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 1 ] 
  Drukuj

Nelson Agholor, Torrey Smith Deliver Home Runs For The Offen
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 7 lis 2017, o 06:45 

Torrey Smith and Nelson Agholor really knocked it out of the park at Lincoln Financial Field in Sunday gunslinging 34-7 win over the Cardinals. Smith came into Sunday game still looking for his first touchdown as an Eagle. Through the first four games, he struggled to hold onto the football at times. Against the Cardinals, Smith burned cornerback Justin Bethel on a 59-yard catch-and-run touchdown in the first quarter. Not only is it safe to say Smith broke out of his funk but he also made his first touchdown in an Eagles uniform one that fans won ever forget. After Smith touchdown, quarterback Carson Wentz, wide receiver Alshon Jeffery, running back LeGarrette Blount, and tight end Zach Ertz were all lined up to witness Smith smash an invisible pitch for a home run. t was a fastball right down the middle https://www.eaglesfootballgear.com/Eagles_Dj_Pumphrey_Jersey,” Smith said of the celebration after his touchdown. lshon was like, ‘Wee getting long ones and hitting home runs.’ I thought he was saying take a picture but he was like, ‘Nelly the pitcher.’ I was like, ‘Oh, we up then.’ We never really practiced it but it looked like it was pretty cool when they showed it on the video.” It was very fitting that it was Agholor throwing the pitch. Against the Cardinals, Agholor led the team with a career-high 93 receiving yards and his career-long 72-yard catch-and-run touchdown was arguably the most impressive play of the day. On third-and-19, at the Philadelphia 28-yard line, Agholor hawked down a perfectly thrown dime from Wentz and might have hit Cardinals safety Budda Baker with two spin moves and four stiff-arms before stopping at the 1-yard line to turn and fall backward into the end zone for a touchdown Nick Foles Jersey. It was a sight to see. saw the ball in the air and then I went another gear to go track it,” Agholor said. arson just gave me a great opportunity. He threw such a beautiful ball easy to track and make a play from there.” Agholor looks like a completely different player from the one in his first two seasons. Currently, he leading the team in touchdowns with three on the year, tying his total between 2015-16. think it's me believing in him, the coaching staff on offense believing in him, and the players around him believing in him,” head coach Doug Pederson said. see this kid every single day and the way he walks in the building with confidence. He works extremely hard, and he's playing at a high level right now.” As for Agholor fellow receiver, the coaching staff was never really concerned with Smith's early-season struggles. Theye remained confident in the veteran and so has Wentz. e works with Carson in practice, before and after. He's another one that just says, ‘Hey, OK, I made a couple mistakes, it's behind me, let's move forward.’ And it was exciting for him today,” Pederson said. e made some big plays down the field, and that's the type of player he is.” What remained clear through five games is that Wentz will continue to throw the ball deep. He trusts his receivers to make big plays which in turn can continue to lead to some impressive performances by his teammates https://www.eaglesfootballgear.com/Eagles_Randall_Cunningham_Jersey. e just have to keep working at it and make it happen when it there,” Smith said. t not going to be easy all the time but when we do hit those it changes the game and you saw that with my play and Nelly play.”

Dział zablokowany Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC