Najlepsze forum rolnicze • Zobacz wątek - emaining in the half. Hardaways putback late in the frame

Strefa czasowa: UTC

Nasze forum sponsorują:
Reklama Sponsora

Dział zablokowany Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 1 ] 
  Drukuj

emaining in the half. Hardaways putback late in the frame
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 16 gru 2017, o 08:50 

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Guilder Rodriguez played 13 seasons and 1,095 games in the minor leagues before the Texas Rangers called up the 31-year-old switch-hitting infielder earlier this month. Nate Thurmond Jersey . Now he has quite a night to remember, one shared with his father from Venezuela who watched him play in the United States for the first time in 10 years. Rodriguez had his first two major league hits, including a tiebreaking RBI single, as the Rangers opened their final homestand with a 4-3 victory over the Houston Astros on Monday night. "This is my second-best moment after seeing my two daughters born," Rodriguez said. "Its unbelievable. I feel great." His first major league RBI came in the seventh, when his two-out single sent home Jake Smolinski and chased Astros starter Nick Tropeano (1-2), a pitcher Rodriguez was familiar with from the minor leagues. Smolinski was hit by a pitch to start the inning. "I think the only word is special for me," interim manager Tim Bogar said. "When he got his first hit, it was hard not to cry looking at his dad. It was pretty special that he got a chance to do it in front of his dad. Then the second hit that gave us the lead, thats kind of storybook for us." Rougned Odor had a three-run triple for Texas, which won for the ninth time in its last 10 games. The Rangers got win No. 63 overall, ensuring that they will avoid their first 100-loss season since 1973. "It puts a big smile on my face, just to know theres no three digits in our loss column," said Bogar, 10-6 since Ron Washington resigned. "But other than that, we know as an organization were not a team thats a 100-loss team. Were not heading in the wrong direction. Its just a little bump in the road for us." Rodriguez made his major league debut two weeks ago, and at the time had the most minor league games for any current player before finally getting to the majors. "Its a thrill. To put in all that time in the minor leagues, and keep playing, and playing, and playing. A lot of guys would have given up," Astros interim manager Tom Lawless said. "Thats the thing about baseball; you never give up. You never know, you might get the chance. Because your dream is a little kid is to play Major League baseball. And there he is." His father arrived from Venezuela on Sunday night, and sat in the second row near the Rangers bench. When his son singled in the third, the elder Rodriguez held both his arms in the air and then wiped tears from his eyes. That was the second of three consecutive Rangers to reach base before Odor tripled into the left-centre field gap. Rodriguez had an error at third base that led to an unearned tying run for Houston in the sixth. But when the Astros intentionally walked Robinson Chirinos ahead of Rodriguez in the seventh, Bogar had no intentions of using a pinch-hitter. "You let it run through your mind because its baseball," Bogar said. "But then you check yourself and youre like, theres no way you can hit for the kid." HOLLAND SOLID AGAIN Derek Holland (2-0) scattered seven hits and allowed three runs, two earned, while pitching through one batter in the eighth. It was the left-handers fifth start since missing the first six months of the season rehabbing from left knee surgery. Roman Mendez finished the eighth before Neftali Feliz pitched the ninth for his 12th save in 13 chances. "I feel like I did my job. The main thing was that I didnt have my best stuff but I went out there and pitched," Holland said. "I made sure to bear down when I needed to." TRAINERS ROOM Astros: Lawless indicated that two relievers -- RHP Josh Fields (right side strain) and LHP Darin Downs (right oblique) likely wont pitch again this season. Rangers: 2B Jurickson Profar, who has missed all season because of a muscle tear in his right shoulder, wont play in the Arizona Fall League as expected after having more problems. Profar was back in Texas to see Rangers team physician Dr. Keith Meister after meeting in the last week with at least two other doctors. UP NEXT The second game of a three-game series between the bottom two teams in the AL West, with left-hander Brett Oberholtzer (5-12) going for the Astros against Texas rookie right-hander Nick Martinez (4-11), who has a 2.74 ERA over his last four starts. Chris Mullin Jersey . -- Gary Harris gave No. Damian Jones Jersey .A. Happ capped a challenging season with one of his best efforts of the year. http://www.nbawarriorsauthority.com/kevon-looney-warriors-jersey-c-19/ . - Zac Leslie scored two goals and assisted on two more, and Justin Nichols made 34 saves as the Guelph Storm blanked the Kitchener Rangers 6-0 in Ontario Hockey League action on Sunday.Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Jimmy Butler scored a career-high 35 points and dished out seven assists to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 103-97 win over the New York Knicks on Thursday night. Pau Gasol contributed 20 points with seven rebounds and Aaron Brooks added 18 points off the bench for Chicago, which played its ninth game of the season without star point guard Derrick Rose. Rose missed the contest with an illness and his status for Fridays game at Memphis is uncertain. The Bulls, who improved to 5-4 without Rose this season, have won four of their last five games overall. New York, meanwhile, was without leading scorer Carmelo Anthony, who missed the game to rest his sore left knee. Tim Hardaway Jr. picked up the slack to lead the Knicks with 23 points, while Amare Stoudemire chipped in with 16 points and six rebounds. New York has lost seven straight at the United Center and three straight overall, as well as 13 of its last 14 games. Pablo Prigioni hit a 3-pointer to give the visitors a 77-75 lead early in the fourth, then Chicago netted 12 straight to regain control. Brooks and Nikola Mirotic each hit a 3 to bookend the spurt that helped the Bulls to an 87-77 advantage with 7:30 to play. New York responded, however, with a 12-3 run that brought it within one after Stoudemires basket. Chicago pushed the margin to five, then Stoudemire again made it a one-point game moments later with a jumper. Brooks followed witth a crisp pass underneath to Gasol, who converted the layup for a 100-97 lead with 52. Andre Iguodala Jersey. 9 seconds left. Joakim Noah, who missed the previous four games with a sprained right ankle, and Gasol each pulled down critical offensive rebounds in the closing seconds to secure the win for the Bulls. Noah finished with a game-high 13 boards. Chicago led by three late in the first when Brooks came off the bench and knocked down a 3-pointer that started a 9-2 run to end the quarter. Butlers jumper capped the burst and gave the Bulls a 30-20 lead entering the second. New York held Chicago scoreless for just over three minutes in midway through the second, but it managed to trim the margin to just five after Jason Smiths free throw. A Butler steal led to a Kirk Hinrich layup in transition that quelled the little drought. Hinrich then buried a trey before Mirotic dialed one in from deep to stretch the lead to 48-37 with 3:09 remaining in the half. Hardaways putback late in the frame cut the deficit to 52-45 at the break. The Knicks ended up grabbing a 74-73 edge at the end of three quarters. Game Notes Mirotic had 13 points in a reserve role for Chicago ... Cole Aldrich went for 13 points and 10 rebounds in the loss ... Butlers previous career high of 32 points came on Nov. 25 at Denver ... Bulls forward Taj Gibson also missed the game with an ankle injury. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Dział zablokowany Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC