Najlepsze forum rolnicze • Zobacz wątek - Chamique Holdsclaw to Jameis Winston You

Strefa czasowa: UTC

Nasze forum sponsorują:
Reklama Sponsora

Dział zablokowany Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 1 ] 
  Drukuj

Chamique Holdsclaw to Jameis Winston You
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 16 mar 2018, o 11:47 

Chamique Holdsclaw is firing back at Jameis Winston, telling the Buccaneers quarterback that girls shouldn't be silent, they should be confident.In an interview with TMZ Sports, the former WNBA star says she doesn't agree with Steven Nelson Jersey Winston's me sage to elementary school students, that women are "supposed to be silent, polite and gentle.""We have to teach these men and boys not to tear us down," Holdsclaw told TMZ Sports.The former 2-time NCAA player of the year and 6-time WNBA All-Star says many female athletes are told they aren't as good as the boys and they don't belong."That's what drives us to be great," said Holdsclaw. "We would have looked at him [Winston]like, really? You're telling us to be silent? We already get the scraps!"She does, however,think Winston had good intentions with his speech."It' Allen Bailey Jersey s a tough one," said Holdsclaw."When I read into it more I can understand what he was doing, as far as him speaking to young men. I know that he's had his struggles and I understand that he probably took a stand, said like, 'look you need to be a leader.' But at the same token, Daniel Sorensen Jersey young girls to be silent? That's not the way I was raised."Holdsclaw says she lives her life trying to deliver the opposite me sage to young females."When I'm out there ministering to young girls, I'm telling them you got tobe your authentic self. You can't be stuck in a box. You can't heed to traditional stereotypes of what a woman should be," she said.Holdsclaw ended the interview Jarvis Jenkins Jersey by jokingthat Winston would have probably been driven out of town if he had delivered his "silent"me sage toa group full of female athletes.Check out the full interview below:

Dział zablokowany Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC